website link

Matt Gibson's blog for theMattGibson.com

Friday, April 27, 2012

NG Crimson Beginning Concept Done!



Wellll, I finally finished it. My cell shaded concept of what I think the next Ninja Gaiden game should be like. I've been trying to just get quality work on here just to give prospective employers something to prove I'm worthy, so I could have spent a little more time brainstorming the concept out. But all in all, I'm pretty satisfied with it. 

The idea behind the game is that Ryu is in his younger years, completing his master training and first becoming familiar with death. At first he is understandably hesitant about taking another life, but in time learns that sometimes it is the right thing to do for the good of his people. Oh, and there's some kind of curse or something on his arm.. that'll do something..

No comments:

Post a Comment