website link

Matt Gibson's blog for theMattGibson.com

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Darkly Dreaming Dexter

Drawing 30 in my sketch a day series! I reached my goal!

I had to end on a strong note, so I picked a badass subject and a badass style. Still working with textures and learning all kinds of digital painting techniques but this one is a fav of mine. Can't wait for the new season to come! Oh, and this is my halloween costume btw. Everyones favorite serial killer. :D

More to come! Periodically..



2 comments:

  1. Ever wondегed how tο lucid dream?
    We have the solutiоn at http://luciԁdreamіng.
    tоρ-infοrmation.net
    Have a look at my homepage : heartdata.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dexter had a code,
    Hannibal had an appetite,
    Malcolm just has fun.

    My Novel "A Shadow Over Vegas" will release 2/11/2014. As a first time novelist I am seeking reviews prior to my release. You may preview the prologue and the first two chapters at my website www.chkelly.com. If you would be so kind as review this story please email me at reviews@chkelly.com and I will email back a PDF copy.
    Thank you for your consideration.

    ReplyDelete