website link

Matt Gibson's blog for theMattGibson.com

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Aquent Freelance!

Last week I had a meeting with a freelance agency called Aquent, and what a great meeting it was! Aquent basically has clients needing some sort of creative project done and then Aquent finds the right creative person to do it. Well, I am now one of those creative people.

I'll be able to create fancy presentations for clients to pay bills as a consistent form of work and in the meantime, Aquent will look for storyboard and character design jobs for me. Perfect!!

I'm currently making sample slides for them to show clients.






3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Matt. Whoever your clients are will be getting a good artist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! An update though.. this agency is garbage at finding jobs. I haven't worked any to date and only received about two calls for possible jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete